BowserandLover1BowserandLover1

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

That's my Bowz That's my Bowz

This was incredibly touching and cute. I think the voice acting could use a little more work but it wasn't bad. (Was kinda hard understanding everything that Bowser said.) The animation was solid too but I would have like to see it used more fluently. Great work overall!

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Still a comedy classic to me. I never get tired of this flash even after watching it many times years ago. <3 It will always be one of my personal favorites. Everything was done so flawlessly.

2girls1cup Mario Reaction 2girls1cup Mario Reaction

I thought this was quite funny, but I sure wish it was longer. Like I would have loved to see more reactions. Lol Other than that, it is still pretty good for what it is. :)

Factory Balls 4 Factory Balls 4

I'd love to see a future installment in the Factory Balls series where after you beat the game, you can create your very own unique balls with the large variety of customizations that are available for you to use through out the levels. I think that would a great addition to the series since sometimes I like to play around with some of the customizations and make different looking ones. I can't imagine the possibilities if you were given all of them at once after beating the game. Nonetheless, this is still a great puzzle game!

Villa Escape Villa Escape

I do like a good escape game every now and then, but this one really doesn't offer anything special. It's just average. I probably would have liked the game more if the controls/ gameplay was tweaked. The biggest issue is the clickable areas are cryptic. I don't get why when you are moving from area to area the cursor obviously changes directions, signifying what direction you are going to go, but by default the cursor remains as if everything is clickable, making it harder for you to tell which objects are clickable and which ones are not. This probably wouldn't be such a big deal to me if some areas you click in weren't the last place you would possible look. In between the sofa cushions for example. Me finding one of those pegs there was complete random guessing. I was just clicking all over the place and I just so happen to find one there. This all wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't an invisible pixel hunt. Fix the cursor so it will change when over clickable objects and I'll find this game more tolerable. I noticed a lot of your other games have this same problem, so if you make any new ones, please make this change if you don't plan on adding more innovative ideas for your Escape games.

Star Splash Star Splash

The game is pretty good but it has some tedious flaws. First the controls. For the most part they work just fine, but some of them could have been given a different key command. The dash move for example: could have been given a letter key command instead of the right arrow key while in the air. The reason why I say this because often times I have tried to control my momentum while in the air, especially if it would have helped to move forward just a little, only to make the dolphin dash forward making me miss stars. This probably wouldn't be as big of an issue if the autoscrolling wasn't so fast. That's the next problem. The autoscrolling actually moves faster than the dolphin does, which results in me wanting to just move forward while in the air without dashing since that often leads you to missing stars if there isn't a straight line of them for the dash move. The sonar move is also a problem. Not so much for the fact of it not working, but some of the areas where you must use it are very inconvenient. Especially after taking a dive to quickly get stars from below you, only to miss sonar stars if you don't have split reaction timing. I feel like the only way you can beat this game is to remember the star patterns through constant trial and error. I did manage to beat it, but after many attempts, especially around level 17 and up. The dolphin animations are smooth, the backgrounds have some pleasant artwork and the music is decent. Overall the game is good, but it had a lot of potential to be a lot better.

Terrier Collab 2017 Terrier Collab 2017

Excellent work on the collab. Both of your styles come together quite nicely! :) That's a very hard perspective to pull off btw and the quality really shows. Well done!

Kana redesign now with pigtails Kana redesign now with pigtails

Nice job man. Really like the simplistic chibi style. :D It looks perfect to me, your art has really improved a lot. Keep it up man!

Elara in the park Elara in the park

She still looks quite adorable. I always enjoy seeing you do art of her. The stylized anime look gives it more personality because it looks anime but you gave your own unique spin to it. It's also nice to see you fully design your own background as well. It's very simplistic and heart warming. It could have used the extra sharper details in certain areas, but I more than believe it gets the job done. The atmosphere really sets the mood for not only the character thats in it, but also around it too. Nice work. :)

Shishizurui responds:

Thankyou, sorry for the late reply. I only recently started drawing again,
I have a pic of Kana i finished but it has no background because its more like concept art?, I'll probably post it anyway.

Thanks B2Q I haven't heard from you in forever.