BowserandLover1BowserandLover1

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Villa Escape Villa Escape

I do like a good escape game every now and then, but this one really doesn't offer anything special. It's just average. I probably would have liked the game more if the controls/ gameplay was tweaked. The biggest issue is the clickable areas are cryptic. I don't get why when you are moving from area to area the cursor obviously changes directions, signifying what direction you are going to go, but by default the cursor remains as if everything is clickable, making it harder for you to tell which objects are clickable and which ones are not. This probably wouldn't be such a big deal to me if some areas you click in weren't the last place you would possible look. In between the sofa cushions for example. Me finding one of those pegs there was complete random guessing. I was just clicking all over the place and I just so happen to find one there. This all wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't an invisible pixel hunt. Fix the cursor so it will change when over clickable objects and I'll find this game more tolerable. I noticed a lot of your other games have this same problem, so if you make any new ones, please make this change if you don't plan on adding more innovative ideas for your Escape games.

Star Splash Star Splash

The game is pretty good but it has some tedious flaws. First the controls. For the most part they work just fine, but some of them could have been given a different key command. The dash move for example: could have been given a letter key command instead of the right arrow key while in the air. The reason why I say this because often times I have tried to control my momentum while in the air, especially if it would have helped to move forward just a little, only to make the dolphin dash forward making me miss stars. This probably wouldn't be as big of an issue if the autoscrolling wasn't so fast. That's the next problem. The autoscrolling actually moves faster than the dolphin does, which results in me wanting to just move forward while in the air without dashing since that often leads you to missing stars if there isn't a straight line of them for the dash move. The sonar move is also a problem. Not so much for the fact of it not working, but some of the areas where you must use it are very inconvenient. Especially after taking a dive to quickly get stars from below you, only to miss sonar stars if you don't have split reaction timing. I feel like the only way you can beat this game is to remember the star patterns through constant trial and error. I did manage to beat it, but after many attempts, especially around level 17 and up. The dolphin animations are smooth, the backgrounds have some pleasant artwork and the music is decent. Overall the game is good, but it had a lot of potential to be a lot better.

Unique Unique

My score is 101501 It's a solid game, just felt like there should have been a bit more too it as well as being longer. But for what it is, it's good.

Kill the Plumber 2 Kill the Plumber 2

Now this game was definitely more forgiving than the last game. I found it easier. I actually had more fun gameplay wise with this version because of the larger variety enemies you could use. :D My only issue with this is that I believe could be fixed by updating it is I had to deal with a significant amount of lag with almost every level from the start. Even when lowering the quality all the way down to the lowest, I still had to deal with the lag almost every time I start or restart a level. I didn't have to deal with this pretty much at all in the previous game. While I still enjoy this game more so than the first one, the difficulty in this game is trying to adjust to the lag more so than the levels themselves being unfairly difficult. I do look forward to a future installment though, just please fix this problem in the next game if you don't fix it for this one. Great job! 4 stars.

Kill the Plumber Kill the Plumber

I am so mad right now. V_V Not because this game is bad, but because it's very good and I mistakenly clicked on the rating 1, star when trying to click on the Author's name before the page completely loaded to look for more content. This game is nearly perfect to me. It does take a lot of trial and error, but once you figure out a strategy you can nail each level nearly every time, much like a real Mario game or shall I say a fan made Mario game. 4.5 stars out of 5. A solid title. Again many apologies, the game certainly didn't deserve the undoable rating I gave it. :(

Dead Pixel Dead Pixel

I love how this game motivates you to do something constructive with your computer, which is clean your monitor screen just so you can see the pixels. xD I can't help but be fond of that. I bet many people cleaned their monitor after trying to play this game and they probably haven't cleaned it in years!Lol Bravo!

Brain Waves by the Robs Brain Waves by the Robs

This is a pretty solid game. It has a simplistic concept for each mini game, but perfecting them in execution is hard. This game could either make you feel very smart or very dumb depending on which mini games are your strengths and weaknesses. I had the hardest time doing a good job with the multitask one. I have never been great at doing more than a few things at one time, especially if it takes a lot of concentration.

Still, I would have liked to see a larger variety of mini games in this game to test different areas and to stimulate your brain more. Perhaps even having a difficulty setting that progressively gets harder the better you get with each challenge. That way it will feel like you are improving at a more natural pace. Regardless of how hard some of these games are, I still think this was a great idea for a game, nonetheless. It could use more work in other areas, but I give it props for the areas it excels in. It very much reminds me of Brain Age for the Nintendo DS actually and I thought that game was solid. Love to see more games like this in the future because it's great playing games that make you feel like you are working your brain and having fun at the same time.

Flur Flur

I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy playing this game. This is one of those type of games that you can just kick back, relax and play however long you want to and always have the option to come back and play again. With that in mind, it has a similar appeal to a puzzle game where you can always play it at your own leisure. I know this is a collecting and explore type of game, but I can't help but feel like it does a great job at exploiting it's purpose. The power ups are a great addition and things start getting very interesting when they start stacking up where you are able you use them back to back. The accomplishments are a good way to give you a goal to achieve whenever playing the game. You don't have to complete all goals at once, but thats what gives this game good reply value. The only thing I would have loved to see in this game is more than one background to roam around in, a sense of you actually moving in the backgrounds, you know actually having the backgrounds move as you move within them and finally perhaps a few more music tracks that fit the background environments. Those are just a few suggestions that I think that will make the game even more engaging, but as how it is now, I really can't find anything wrong with it. All I know is if a little more was done with it, it would be perfect. Very nice and relaxing game.

4.5 stars!

Dupligon Dupligon

Not a bad game. Simple memorization drawing game, but I think the scoring for the drawings could be better. Because there were a few shapes I got almost identical to the original shape and it gave me an A-. I thought I'd get an A+ or at least an A. I also believe the game should have been longer with perhaps some more unique shapes to draw. Possibly shapes that look like objects. That would have given this game a bit more creativity.

Starlight Starlight

This is a very relaxing game. :) With a lot of constellation sets, I kept thinking I was gonna see Zapdos from Pokemon! xD Still, this was very pleasant to play! <3