BowserandLover1BowserandLover1

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

That's my Bowz That's my Bowz

This was incredibly touching and cute. I think the voice acting could use a little more work but it wasn't bad. (Was kinda hard understanding everything that Bowser said.) The animation was solid too but I would have like to see it used more fluently. Great work overall!

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Still a comedy classic to me. I never get tired of this flash even after watching it many times years ago. <3 It will always be one of my personal favorites. Everything was done so flawlessly.

2girls1cup Mario Reaction 2girls1cup Mario Reaction

I thought this was quite funny, but I sure wish it was longer. Like I would have loved to see more reactions. Lol Other than that, it is still pretty good for what it is. :)

Star Splash Star Splash

The game is pretty good but it has some tedious flaws. First the controls. For the most part they work just fine, but some of them could have been given a different key command. The dash move for example: could have been given a letter key command instead of the right arrow key while in the air. The reason why I say this because often times I have tried to control my momentum while in the air, especially if it would have helped to move forward just a little, only to make the dolphin dash forward making me miss stars. This probably wouldn't be as big of an issue if the autoscrolling wasn't so fast. That's the next problem. The autoscrolling actually moves faster than the dolphin does, which results in me wanting to just move forward while in the air without dashing since that often leads you to missing stars if there isn't a straight line of them for the dash move. The sonar move is also a problem. Not so much for the fact of it not working, but some of the areas where you must use it are very inconvenient. Especially after taking a dive to quickly get stars from below you, only to miss sonar stars if you don't have split reaction timing. I feel like the only way you can beat this game is to remember the star patterns through constant trial and error. I did manage to beat it, but after many attempts, especially around level 17 and up. The dolphin animations are smooth, the backgrounds have some pleasant artwork and the music is decent. Overall the game is good, but it had a lot of potential to be a lot better.

Unique Unique

My score is 101501 It's a solid game, just felt like there should have been a bit more too it as well as being longer. But for what it is, it's good.

Kill the Plumber 2 Kill the Plumber 2

Now this game was definitely more forgiving than the last game. I found it easier. I actually had more fun gameplay wise with this version because of the larger variety enemies you could use. :D My only issue with this is that I believe could be fixed by updating it is I had to deal with a significant amount of lag with almost every level from the start. Even when lowering the quality all the way down to the lowest, I still had to deal with the lag almost every time I start or restart a level. I didn't have to deal with this pretty much at all in the previous game. While I still enjoy this game more so than the first one, the difficulty in this game is trying to adjust to the lag more so than the levels themselves being unfairly difficult. I do look forward to a future installment though, just please fix this problem in the next game if you don't fix it for this one. Great job! 4 stars.

Kana redesign now with pigtails Kana redesign now with pigtails

Nice job man. Really like the simplistic chibi style. :D It looks perfect to me, your art has really improved a lot. Keep it up man!

Elara in the park Elara in the park

She still looks quite adorable. I always enjoy seeing you do art of her. The stylized anime look gives it more personality because it looks anime but you gave your own unique spin to it. It's also nice to see you fully design your own background as well. It's very simplistic and heart warming. It could have used the extra sharper details in certain areas, but I more than believe it gets the job done. The atmosphere really sets the mood for not only the character thats in it, but also around it too. Nice work. :)

Shishizurui responds:

Thankyou, sorry for the late reply. I only recently started drawing again,
I have a pic of Kana i finished but it has no background because its more like concept art?, I'll probably post it anyway.

Thanks B2Q I haven't heard from you in forever.

Bowser Bowser

This picture rocks! Great job! :D Love the style you gave for Bowser!